Get the best free Lightroom presets apply for Lightroom mobile DNG and Lightroom classic desktop version. These Free Lightroom Presets from Templateed and create by Ri it will work with Adobe Lightroom mobile version & Classic CC.
Lightroom Presets help quickly speed up your photo editing workflow and find new ways to style your photos. In these Lightroom presets portraits, landscapes, urban, lifestyle, and more will make your photos stand out.
Your new in in Adobe Lightroom ? don’t worry we’re going to show you how to install and use Lightroom presets Desktop and mobile
How to Install Lightroom Presets on Desktop XMP Version
- Open the Lightroom Classic, go to File > Import Photos & Videos.
- Now import some photos and select any of the imported photos.
- Select Develop Module on the top right of the screen, on the left side, click on the (+) under the Presets tab and select “Import Presets”.
- Look for .xmp presets, select them, and import the presets.
How to Install Presets with Lightroom Mobile DNG Version
- Create a new album in the Lightroom Mobile App. Click on the (+) icon in the Album section (right on your screen).
- Load all the presets in the new album. To add presets, click on the “+ & picture icon” at the right bottom of the screen. Select your mobile presets and add all the DNG files.
- Open any preset that you just loaded to a new album in Lightroom and then click on the three dots icon at the top right > select Create Preset.
- Give your preset a name & save it. You can also choose to put under a new group
- Now open any of your photos.
- Find the Presets icon in the menu at the bottom of the screen and tap on it.
- Now browse through your presets and apply them to your photos