Best Lightroom Preset free download, Here you will find the best Lightroom presets. If you’re looking for a particular look, you’re likely to find a suitable preset. With a preset, you can quickly achieve your desired effect and get close to it using pre-determined settings.
PLEASE NOTE: Every photo is unique there is no such thing as a one-click preset. you need to tune basic settings especially the white balance, shadows, exposure, etc under the 'Basic' panel.
Install presets into lightroom mobile
- Download the Zip file (Now you have all of your XMP files inside your zip )
- Open the Lightroom application on your phone and select an image from your library and press to open it.
- Slide the toolbar to the bottom to the right and press the “Presets” tab. Press the three dots to open the menu and select “Import Presets
- Navigate to the folder on your phone where you downloaded the ZIP file and open and select the presets or import all presets
- Now presets will now be imported and will be available under a new group
image credit: pexels
How to Install Lightroom Presets on Desktop XMP Version
- Open the Lightroom Classic, go to File > Import Photos & Videos.
- Now import some photos and select any of the imported photos.
- Select Develop Module on the top right of the screen, on the left side, click on the (+) under the Presets tab and select “Import Presets”.
- Look for .xmp presets, select them, and import the presets.