Cinematic LUTs for Premiere Pro CC: For Premiere Pro, cinematic LUTs are a great way to capture your viewers’ attention by showing them beautiful, cinematic colors. To help you edit your videos and achieve the vision of the final product, there are many free Premiere Pro LUTs available online. Instead of searching for them yourself, here are our favorites Cinematic LUTs for Premiere Pro CC. Usually, we update once a month or once a year.
Your video editing software uses LUTs to change the colors of images by looking up a set of numbers. Your camera recorded the input value, which is transformed into the desired color value. This free LUT allows converting Log footage into Rec. 709. A LUT stands for a Look Up Table. Using the presets, professionals and creators can color grade entire footage in a single click. The LUTs come as preset files with CUBE extensions that contain different color profiles. During the post-production stage of video editing, color grading is essential.
import multiple LUTs at once in Adobe premiere pro Read it
Before downloading Cinematic LUTs for Premiere Pro check these samples
Every video is a different white balance, exposure, Shadows, etc. ensure your White Balance is correct before applying a LUT, adjustments are recommended to reach an excellent result.
how to use Cinematic LUTs for Premiere Pro
- Download the zip file from the link given below.
- Extract the zip file using “WINZIP”, “WINRAR” or any other software you have.
- Copy all extracted cube files and go to the location where you installed premiere pro.
- Go to the Lumetri folder.
- Find the Creative folder.
- Paste All Luts to the creative folder.
- Open Premiere Pro.
- Open Lumetri color.
- Select footage, Go to the creative tab and Select the Look Drop-Down menu. Click on browse.
- Select the Lut and you are done!
Download free Cinematic LUTs for Premiere Pro
Thank you for Reading templateed.com