Create Your Own LUTs on premiere pro there is no right answer that many technics are there. Obviously, if you are going for perfect prosses and good knowledge of color grading slightly easy.
when you create color grading I recommend using the Lumetri Scopes panel in Premiere Pro to adjust the brightness level and shadows of your clip. Lumetri Scopes panel provides a more detailed look at a video image.
Editors use them to abide by broadcast standards and perform more precise color correction. Knowing how to read the video scopes will give you tight control over your images.
The best monitor for color correction that your budget can stretch to can really help with your creative process as well as your workflow BenQ SW321C
How to Create Your Own LUTs on premiere pro
Once you make the adjustments (color correction) your clip goto the Lumetri color panel, After right click Lumetri Color and export your LUT as a .cube file. the same technic you export look file.
- Create a sequence and drag your footage onto the sequence.
- Go to effects and drag on the Lumetri Color Effect onto your video or Go to window Lumetri Color
- Open up the Lumetri Panel create the color correction that you want. Get the footage how you like it.
- Go up to the top near the title of the panel. click on the hamburger menu Click on this.
- down to the “Export .cube” button
- Choose Path to save the file.
- This is now a LUT. You can import it into any program which accepts .cube files
Cach More update and Premiere Pro tutorial, Premiere Pro presets, Editing Tips subscribe