Dark Monsoon Premiere Luts creates stylized looks for color grading. Works best with professional video cameras or DSLR cameras. LUTs can definitely help you create stylized looks more easily and affordably. This collection of freebies will help you to do the heavy lifting of color grading.
Every video is a different white balance, exposure, Shadows, etc. ensure your White Balance is correct before applying a LUT, adjustments are recommended to reach an excellent result.
Dark Monsoon Premiere Luts
If you want a better result take a particularly designed camera profile. If you have C-LOG footage, SLOG or DLOG footage, or a Mavic Pro aerial shot, it will help when you apply Luts and correct colors. The leading editing software for filmmakers is Premiere Pro. Even with some minor issues, it’s the most popular and one of the best out there. It’s easy to learn and you can customize the panels.
This tutorial shows you how to use LUTS on your videos Import multiple LUTs
Tips Before Using LUTs
- First enable your Vectorscope YUV, Waveform (RGB) and Parade (RGB)
- Adjust your white balance and exposure based on your histogram
- Apply any of our 5 Cinematic Luts to your footage and adjust the percentage intensity of the Lut
- Re-adjust exposure, shadows, mid-tones and highlights and apply secondary color grading if needed
Importing LUTs into Premiere Pro without installing them
- Download the zip file from the link given below.
- Extract the zip file using “WINZIP”, “WINRAR” or any other software you have.
- Copy all extracted cube files and go to the location where you installed premiere pro.
- Go to the Lumetri folder.
- Find the Creative folder.
- Paste All luts to the creative folder.
- Open Premiere Pro.
- Open Lumetri color.
- Select footage, Go to creative tab, Select the Look Drop-Down menu. Click on browse.
- Select the lut and you are done!
Thank you for Reading templateed.com