Import multiple LUTs at once: Its import Luts cannot magically fix all your footage or make it look perfect. but you can apply a Luts Premiere Pro and then adjust it to fit your video.
if you want a better result take a particularly designed camera profile, take footage C-LOG footage, SLOG, or DLOG Mavic Pro Aerial shot it mush better help when your Luts apply and color correction
Premiere Pro is the leading editing software for most Filmmakers. It’s the most used and probably one of the best out there, despite some minor issues it can have. You will also find tons of tutorials on the internet particularly on youtube.
every video is a different white balance, exposure, Shadows, etc. ensure your White Balance is correct before applying a LUT, adjustments are recommended to reach an excellent result.
Adobe premiere pro Import multiple LUTs at once
You’ve experienced premiere pro only allows you to import One Luts at a time on the Basic Correction section or the Creative section of the Lumetri Color Panel. In this guide, you will find how you Import multiple LUTs to a desktop computer.
If you’re on a PC go to this file path (Windows) : C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro 2021\Lumetri\LUTs\Creative If you’re on a MAC go to this file path : /Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Go to the path window or mac
- Drag and drop the downloaded and unzipped LUTs folder into the ‘Creative’ folder.
- Open Adobe Premiere Or Restart Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Import the video on the timeline and create an adjustment layer, add to the top of the video layer
- select to adjustment layer and go to the window and select Lumetri Color.
- go to Lumetri panel select creative tab, go to the Under ‘Creative’, select the ‘Look’ drop-down menu.
- Choose a look from the list and voilà: your footage is graded! Remember to play with the sliders in your color tools to get an optimal result.
Import multiple LUTs at once guide
- white balance is correct when using LUTs! This will change the look of the LUT.
- exposure is correct when using LUTs use a histogram to help in camera or editing software (lumetri scopes).
- footage may need small adjustments to get optimal results, such as exposure, saturation, contrast, etc. depending on your preference.
- Shooting conditions such as weather, lighting,
- take footage C-LOG footage, SLOG
Video Tutorial: How to adding Luts to premiere pro
Cach More update and Premiere Pro tutorial, Premiere Pro presets, Editing Tips subscribe