Indian wedding lightroom presets are Presets you must-have for your wedding portraits and wedding photography. These Wedding, lightroom presets can be applied to photos for the wedding album, Instagram feed, or any wedding-related photo. The presets provide a classy look to your wedding photography.
PLEASE NOTE: Every photo is unique there is no such thing as a one-click preset. you need to tune basic settings especially the white balance, shadows, exposure, etc under the 'Basic' panel.
How to import presets into lightroom cc classic
Import presets into lightroom cc classic find two different methods are there one was manually import one by one other one is bulk import to folder. There are actually 2 versions of Lightroom for desktop – Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic CC. I personally use Lightroom Classic CC so I will show you how to transfer presets to your phone through it.
Install presets into lightroom cc classic
- Extract the ZIP file presets that you downloaded From (templateed.com)
- Open the Lightroom Classic, go to File > Import Photos & Videos
- Now import some photos and select any of the imported photos
- Select the Develop Module on the top right of the screen, on the left side, click on the (+) under the Presets tab and select “Import Presets”
- Navigate to the folder You downloaded after extracting select .xmp presets and import the presets
- All of the presets will now be listed in the Presets panel
Indian wedding lightroom presets are free to download
Indian wedding lightroom presets Have been a long-time favorite of most users, and you will definitely see why in our examples below.
picture credit to pexels.com
Desktop Version Lightroom Download
Mobile (Andriod) Version Lightroom Download
IOS Apple Version Download
How to Apply presets into lightroom mobile
- Download the Zip file (Now you have all of your XMP files inside your zip )
- Open the Lightroom application on your phone, select an image from your library, and press to open it.
- Slide the toolbar to the bottom to the right and press the “Presets” tab. Press the three dots to open the menu and select “Import Presets
- Navigate to the folder on your phone where you downloaded the ZIP file and open and select the presets or import all presets
- Now presets will now be imported and will be available under a new group
Thank you for Reading templateed.com