Moody Presets for lightroom trending in Instagram travel photography, model portrait, and much more.
Moody preset both versions of lightroom ( mobile and desktop) support very easily. Dark and Moody Lightroom Presets create a style that photographers, Mood increases the blacks and gives images a dark and moody vibe.
How to Apply Moody Presets into lightroom mobile
- Download the Zip file (Now you have all of your XMP files inside your zip )
- Open the Lightroom application on your phone and select an image from your library and press to open it.
- Slide the toolbar to the bottom to the right and press the “Presets” tab. Press the three dots to open the menu and select “Import Presets
- Navigate to the folder on your phone where you downloaded the ZIP file and open and select the presets or import all presets
- Now presets will now be imported and will be available under a new group
Read More How to import presets into lightroom cc and lightroom mobile
Moody Presets for lightroom
These Moody Presets will certainly be useful. These free Lightroom Orange and teal presets can quickly improve the general coloring, Fast and simple to download with one click.
Desktop Version Lightroom Download
Mobile (Andriod) Version Lightroom Download
IOS Apple Version Download
PLEASE NOTE: Every photo is unique there is no such thing as a one-click preset. you need to tune basic settings especially the white balance, shadows, exposure, etc under the 'Basic' panel.
lightroom Moody Presets import in pc
- Extract the ZIP file presets that you downloaded From templateed.com
- Open the Lightroom Classic, go to File > Import Photos & Videos
- Now import some photos and select any of the imported photos
- Select the Develop Module on the top right of the screen, on the left side, click on the (+) under the Presets tab and select “Import Presets”
- Navigate to the folder You downloaded after extracted select .xmp presets and import the presets
- All of the presets will now be listed in the Presets panel
Thank you for Reading templateed.com