Premiere Pro Luts often quickly create stylized looks for color grading, “Premiere Pro Moody Teal green Luts” help you create a “Moody Teal green” environment. These Premiere Pro Luts work on mobile videos they will be more effective on professional video cameras or DSLR cameras
Every video is a different white balance, exposure, Shadows, etc. ensure your White Balance is correct before applying a LUT, adjustments are recommended to reach an excellent result.
Luts stands for look-up tables. These are Presets that serve as a just starting point to color grade your footage or image, just in a few clicks.
Read more How can Create Your Own Luts on premiere pro, If you like my videos, Subscribe to my Youtube channel.
Premiere Pro Moody Teal green Luts
If you want a better result take a particularly designed camera profile. take footage C-LOG footage, SLOG or DLOG Mavic Pro Aerial shot it mush better help when your Luts apply and color correction
Check out this tutorial on how to use these How to Apply Lut’s on your video: Import multiple LUTs
How to use
- First enable your Vectorscope YUV, Waveform (RGB) and Parade (RGB)
- Adjust your white balance and exposure based on your histogram
- Apply any of our 5 Cinematic Luts to your footage and adjust the percentage intensity of the Lut
- Re-adjust exposure, shadows, mid-tones and highlights and apply secondary color grading if needed
- Download the zip file from the link given below.
- Extract the zip file using “WINZIP”, “WINRAR” or any other software you have.
- Copy all extracted cube files and go to the location where you installed premiere pro.
- Go to the Lumetri folder.
- Find the Creative folder.
- Paste All luts to the creative folder.
- Open Premiere Pro.
- Open Lumetri color.
- Select footage, Go to creative tab, Select the Look Drop-Down menu. Click on browse.
- Select the lut and you are done!
Thank you for Reading templateed.com