Premiere Sunset luts and presets, Create a cinematic grade with only a few clicks using these LUTs. A set of color grading LUTs to create beautiful cinematic film tones for your photos and videos. Most of the time, you’ll be able to get great results instantly.
What are Luts?
A Luts table is a look-up table. Presets are just starting points for coloring your footage or image in just a few clicks.
Adobe Premiere Sunset luts and presets 100% free
Adding these Luts to your footage will highlight the warmth, golden hue, boho, cool, glow, shine, bright, and nature of your footage. For Nature Photography, Sunsets, Instagram Travel Bloggers, Golden Hour, Sunrises, Lifestyle Influencers, and Outdoor Fall & Summer Footage, these presets are the best.
How to Read Lumetri Scopes in Premiere Pro – https://bit.ly/3ME8vNJ
Instructions for using Premiere Luts
- Download the zip file from the link given below.
- Extract the zip file using “WINZIP”, “WINRAR” or any other software you have.
- Copy all extracted cube files and go to the location where you installed premiere pro.
- Go to the Lumetri folder.
- Find the Creative folder.
- Paste All luts to the creative folder.
- Open Premiere Pro.
- Open Lumetri color.
- Select footage, Go to the creative tab, Select the Look Drop-Down menu. Click on browse.
- Select the list and you are done!
- First enable your Vectorscope YUV, Waveform (RGB) and Parade (RGB)
- Adjust your white balance and exposure based on your histogram
- Apply any of our 5 Cinematic Luts to your footage and adjust the percentage intensity of the Lut
- Re-adjust exposure, shadows, mid-tones and highlights and apply secondary color grading if needed
Thank you for Reading templateed.com