Wedding photographers, at least it seems that way, are always seeking a unique style for their photos. It seems that wedding photographers, at least it seems that way, are always seeking a unique style for their photos. Additionally, pre-wedding photoshoots or save-the-dates are unique. Our save the date Lightroom presets are designed to make your work easier in just one click.
PLEASE NOTE: Every photo is unique there is no such thing as a one-click preset. you need to tune basic settings especially the white balance, shadows, exposure, etc under the 'Basic' panel.
Save the date lightroom presets
Here are some of the most beautiful, romantic, and timeless Save the date lightroom presets for you to choose from.
Desktop Version Lightroom Download
Mobile (Andriod) Version Lightroom Download
IOS Apple Version Download
How to Apply presets into lightroom mobile
- Download the Zip file (Now you have all of your XMP files inside your zip )
- Open the Lightroom application on your phone, select an image from your library, and press to open it.
- Slide the toolbar to the bottom to the right and press the “Presets” tab. Press the three dots to open the menu and select “Import Presets
- Navigate to the folder on your phone where you downloaded the ZIP file and open and select the presets or import all presets
- Now presets will now be imported and will be available under a new group
Thank you for Reading templateed.com